|Job Details | Go Back
|Job Title: Lead scientist in the field of air quality modelling algorithm development
a multidisc iplinary technological centre operating at European level for over 15
years focused on providing ‘close to market’ R+D services to Small and Medium Sized
Enterprises (SMEs). For this purpose, the group pools the expertise of more than
ssionals including engineers, doctors and business developers
One of the main activities of
Ate kne a
is to bring innovative solutions to the market. Currently
our most promising vertical is
accurate and affordable solution
for air quality monitoring
allow for the first time, the deployment of a
de ns e and fas t pollution mapping tool
for citie s
We are looking for a passionate candidate with high degree of autonomy and international (out
of Spain) research experience which can lead the scientif
ic development of the project.
of mathematical models for
air quality modelling.
- Research on
to ensure target accuracy levels
of pollution sensors
- Definition of the validation
plan for the developed air quality models
- Research on recommendation policies for air quality management
- Managing the scientific division of the project.
in Atmospheric Physics, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent discipline
4 years of
time research experience after obtaining it on the field of air quality
- For NON PhD applicants, the candidates should have
years of full
time equivale nt
research experience, including the period of research train
ing, after obtaining the degree.
- At least
year of experience in applied research and/or technology transfer activities (R&D
projects involving companies, patents li
censing or spin offs)
- Experience in the management of research groups.
- Research experience abroad (out of Spain) of at least 2 years within the last 36 months.
- Experience with programming languages for data processing
and signal modelling
Python, Matlab or
Machine Learning techniques
- Knowledge of
based inference techniques
- Strong background on
environmental and atmospheric
sciences related to air quality
in atmospheric dispersion models.
- Experience with air quality inference software such as ADMS Urban
- Working in a high
tech company on a international environment
- Integration in a multidisciplinary
- Developing the technology together with leading Smart Cities worldwide such as Barcelona
and New York.
- Be involved in a fast growing vertical of the company at initial stages, thus, having high
professional growth potential.
- Flexibility at workplace.
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible schedule
- Possibility to eventually work from home
- Working together with a young, talented and motivated team.
||Lead Scientist - TECNIOspring PLUS Program