IREC is looking for an Energy manager Deputy for the RIS3CAT Energy Community project.
The RIS3CAT Energy Community is a collaborative FEDER founded project lead by IREC with the objective to transform and increase the competitiveness of the energy sector in Catalonia.
The professional will be integrated within the IREC’s RIS3CAT Energy Community Coordination team leading the business development activities within the Energy Community. In particular, tasks will include management of the energy Community, relationship with partners, promotion, communication and dissemination activities, organization of workshops and networking events, promotion of new R&D and Innovation projects.
This professional must be highly skilled in business development, project management, communication and professional networks and must have a proven knowledge of the energy sector at Catalan, Spanish and European level. Capacity to work in a team, flexible, innovative, with initiative and with a high level of communication and negotiation skills.
- University Degree in fields related to Energy
- High proficiency in Catalan, Spanish and English language
- Experience in the energy sector, both at research centers and industry, in particular in renewable energies, smart grids and energy efficiency
- Proven experience in energy business development
- Experience in R&D National and European Projects
- Experience in social networks and website contents (Wordpress or equivalent).
- High proficiency in MS Office tools, especially Excel and Project
- PhD in fields related to Energy and/or MBA
- Knowledge and/or experience on Key Enabler Technologies such as Big Data, ICT’s and/or Photonics applied to energy
- Experience in public funded projects (FEDER, H2020, etc)
- Self-motivated and open-minded
- Good communication skills
- Team Worker.
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities.
Salaries will be paid in accordance with the IREC’s salary policy, depending on the candidate’s qualification and professional experience.
Send applications by email directly to email@example.com indicate RIS3CAT Energy Community Business Developer NºRef.19/2017 in the subject including:
- A motivation letter with reasons for applying, relevant experience, qualifications and value proposition related to the vacancy
- Curriculum vitae with personal, academic and professional data.
“This project is co-financed the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (FEDER)”