|Job Details | Go Back
|Job Title: Junior PhD to join the research group by means of a Beatriu de Pinós Grant
PARC SANITARI SANT JOAN DE DÉU and FUNDACIÓ SANT JOAN
DE DÉU ARE LOOKING
FOR A CANDIDATE TO APPLY FOR BEATRIU DE PINÓS GRANTS
The PRISMA Research group (Health Technology and re
sults in Primary Care and Mental
Health; PI: Antoni Serrano-Blanco) is looking for a
junior PhD to join the research group by
means of a Beatriu de Pinós Grant. PRISMA main rese
arch topics are mental health,
primary care and public health (epidemiology and he
alth economics). The candidate will
focus his/her research on the EIRA project. The aim
of this project is to determine the
efficiency of a complex preventive intervention to
improve lifestyles and reduce the risk
of heart disease and depression in the population c
onsulting in primary care. The
candidate will also collaborate in other research p
rojects of the group.
Other desirable skills and experience:
- Having obtained PhD degree between 2009 and 2014.
- Candidate research field must be related to the res
earch group topics (primary
care, public health, mental health and/or health ec
- Having completed or being developing a postdoctoral
stay outside Spain, for a
minimum period of two years.
- Not having resided or carried out their main activi
ty in Spain for more than 12
months in the two years immediately prior to 30
- Authorship of high impact scientific publications.
- Excellent level of English.
- Experience in healthcare services evaluation.
- Experience in health economics research.
- Foundations in statistics.
- Candidate will apply for Beatriu de Pinós Grant (AG
- Estimated incorporation date: June-September 2017.
- Salary: Around 32.000€ (gross salary).
Training Budget: 6.000 € (congress or conferences,
short research stays...)
- Joining the PRISMA research group (
- Participation in the Spanish Network “Red de Invest
igación en Actividades
Preventivas y Promoción de la Salud” (www.rediapp.org) and CIBERESP “Centro
de Investigación Biomédica en Red de Epidemiología
y Salud Pública”
- Joining several research projects in the field of p
ublic health, health economics
and mental health.
- Unitat de Recerca del Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu, Sant Boi de Llobregat
Please, send Curriculum Vitae,
specifying reference number 220-16 before November
Sant Boi de Llobregat, Barcelona (Region)
||Fellowships & Grants
||Salary: Around 32.000€ (gross salary).