The AMADE research group in the University of Girona seeks a post-doctorate investigator for the BP 2017 scholarship call of the Catalan Government.
Program Requirements for the candidates:
• The doctor’s degree shall be from the period between 01/01/2009 and 31/12/2014
• In the moment of incorporation to AMADE the candidate shall have at least 2 years of postdoctoral experience outside of Spain.
• The candidate shall not have lived or worked in Spain more than 12 months in the previous three years to the submission of the application.
Profile of the candidate:
• Candidates must have performed their PhD on a topic related to the mechanical behavior of laminated composite materials (testing, simulation, etc.)
• Very good command of written and spoken English. Reporting exclusively in English.
• Used to work independently and enjoy working in an international environment as well as close contact to researchers.
• Scholarship for 24 months (total financial contribution of 86.000 euros & 6000 euros for further training and capacitation)
• Interesting and challenging environment with highly motivated colleagues
• ISO 17025 and NADCAP accredited experimental testing facilities
• Opportunity to actively contribute to Academy & Industry Research Collaboration